PC Wire (also referred to as Prestressed Concrete Steel Wire) is high tensile, low relaxation steel wire made from high-carbon steel and widely used for prestressed and post-tensioning technology in various shapes of PC structures. It has the following characteristics and advantages:
● High tensile strength and low relaxation
● More bonding stress between wire and concrete
● Stable modulus of elasticity
|Product Name||PC Wire|
|Type of Surface||Spiral Ribbed, Indented, Plain|
|Diameter||4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm|
|Standard||ASTM A 421, GB/T5223, BS5896, JISG3536, and required standard.|
|Packing||Packed in coils (around 700-1300kg/coil). Each coil is strapped by steel bands at 8 places, fully wrapped with anti-rust plastic & PP woven sheet.|
|Application||PC Wire is characterized with high tensile strength and low relaxation. It's widely used in production of prestressed spun concrete poles, PHC Piles, in construction of large scale railroad, high-way bridges, building trusses, overhead crane beams, industrial and civil prefabricated concrete slabs, wall board, power station, etc.|
● Extensive experience in exporting.
● Professional team to manage production and control product quality.
● Equipped with advanced testing facilities and abide by the principle of testing each coil produced.