PC Strand (also referred to as Prestressed Concrete Steel Strand), is made from the stranding of seven wires of high carbon steel wire rod, and mainly used as auxiliary reinforcing strand for concrete structures. It has the following characteristics and advantages:
● High tensile strength and low relaxation
● Higher fatigue, higher breaking loads and corrosion resistance
● Better performance at elevated temperature
● Stable modulus of elasticity
● High bonding force
● Reduce distortion and construction weight
Bonded & Unbonded
1x7 Wire 9.53mm, 12.7mm, 15.24mm
ASTM A 416, GB/T5224-2003, BS5896, JISG3536-88
Coil Dimension & Weight
Inner Diameter: 800m
Outer Diameter: 1400mm
Coil Weight: 2.5-3.2MT/Coil
Coils wrapped by 8 steel strips → Fully wrapped with waterproof & P.P woven sheet → Fixed with wooden pallet → Strapped at 8 places with steel strips
PC Strand is mainly used in prestressed and post-tension concrete structure, such as post-tension slab, large-span bridges on railway and highway, overhead crane beam, prefabricated bridge girder, multi-storey industrial buildings, stadiums, rock-soil anchoring project, coal mines, etc.
● Extensive experience in exporting.
● Professional team to manage production and control product quality.
● Three rust-preventive measures taken to guarantee no rust caused.
● Special designed wooden pallet used to avoid any damage to the container during offloading.
● Equipped with advanced testing facilities and abide by the principle of testing each coil produced.